Nach unten 
4 verfasser
AutorNachricht
EmmaFranz
Bush-PIlot
Bush-PIlot

Anzahl der Beiträge : 78

FSAddon Publishing schliesst Empty
BeitragThema: FSAddon Publishing schliesst   FSAddon Publishing schliesst Icon_minitimeFr 25 Dez 2020 - 11:36

Dear all,

first of all let me wish you a Merry Christmas, even when in lockdown or otherwise limited. Hopefully, you are all still healthy.
Also hopefully, next year will see a return to normalcy, and no, not the ‘new normal’, the regular one. Here’s hoping.

Talking about next year….. the reason I am writing to you is that I have decided to stop my commercial activities under FSAddon Publishing. It is getting too expensive, and too much work. Too much for the time I still have to spend on it, and too much for my age, I guess. Even though we are spending most of the time at home here in Italy, forced by the circumstances, I seem to be running out of time most every day. I guess the slower tempo of living and moving has to do with it ,-)

Anyway, after all these years of FSAddon it is a tough decision. But with the advent of the new MSFS the sales have now dropped to almost nothing, and the cost of the websites has not gone down. So it just does not make sense to continue. Most of my work these days is responding to former customers who managed to lose their downloads and request new links and registration keys.

As of January 1st the Shopify Shop will be off-line. It also means support for previously sold products will be a problem because I am not continuing the almost daily efforts I still put in currently. More like once a week. And over some time the server contracts holding the software will also lapse, making the downloads no longer available.

It has been a long road, sometimes bumpy, never boring, and I think together with my developers we have brought some joy to flightsimmers all over the world.

I will now try and build my own home cockpit before it is too late and either Covid or old age catches up…. You will still find me on various forums from time to time.

Best regards,
Francois

D-FOXI
R I P
R I P
D-FOXI

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1756

BeitragThema: Re: FSAddon Publishing schliesst   FSAddon Publishing schliesst Icon_minitimeFr 25 Dez 2020 - 16:59

Eine schwere aber auch nachvollziehbare Entscheidung. Ich wünsche Dir und deiner Frau aber trotz alledem einen schönen Lebensabend und noch hoffentlich viele Jahre mit unserem gemeinsamen Hobby.

FSAddon Publishing schliesst 33860481kvXplane 11 Bushpilot
Nach oben Nach unten
Udo EDBM
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
Udo EDBM

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2063

BeitragThema: Re: FSAddon Publishing schliesst   FSAddon Publishing schliesst Icon_minitimeFr 25 Dez 2020 - 17:44

FSAddon war (ist) ein Meilenstein in der Flugsimulatorszene.
Vor dem XP11 hatte ich nur den FS9 und im FS9
war jedesmal eine Augenweide einen der Plätze anzufliegen. - Danke dafür!
Ich kann mir vorstellen das es eine schwere Entscheidung war, FSAddon zu schliessen.

Aber mit deinem Bau des Homecockpit hast du ja jetzt auch genug zu tun Smile kannst dir die Zeit aber selbst einteilen
Viel Erfolg und Spaß damit.

Bleib Gesund und schau ab und zu mal rein hier!

flusimmer
Vorfeld-Feger
Vorfeld-Feger
flusimmer

Anzahl der Beiträge : 17

BeitragThema: Re: FSAddon Publishing schliesst   FSAddon Publishing schliesst Icon_minitimeSa 26 Dez 2020 - 21:32

Moin Francois,
auch von mir Dank für diverse Software die, je zu ihrer Zeit, auch mir viel Freude bereitet hat.
Dir wünsche ich nun Ruhe, Zufriedenheit und, zumindest in meinem Alter von zunehmender Bedeutung, Gesundheit Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
http://wexel.net/
EmmaFranz
Bush-PIlot
Bush-PIlot

Anzahl der Beiträge : 78

BeitragThema: Re: FSAddon Publishing schliesst   FSAddon Publishing schliesst Icon_minitimeSa 26 Dez 2020 - 21:41

Danke Euch !!! Sobald ich wieder ein PC habe der funzt, melde ich mich wieder im Flugbetrieb hier Very Happy

Bis dann!

F.

Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: FSAddon Publishing schliesst   FSAddon Publishing schliesst Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

FSAddon Publishing schliesst
Seite 1 von 1